As the only private respiratory therapy organization in Alberta with a Pulmonary Rehabilitation facility, MRG provides ongoing client care and support to help individuals live their best life despite chronic illness. At MRG, we encourage our clients to be as mobile and active as possible with the help of suitable oxygen equipment. We provide the best quality and compact equipment available in the market so that our customers will continue with their active lifestyle.
Why Choose MRG?
- Pulmonologist on-site.
- New and state-of-the-art equipment
- Experienced and regulated professionals
- Multiple locations in Alberta and we happily service the rural areas as well.
- Home education to help clients navigate their disease.
- Free pulmonary rehab services for eligible clients
- Government funded home oxygen and competitive pricing for privately funded oxygen service.
- A wholistic approach to feeling and living well.
- Around-the-clock emergency support from a Respiratory Therapist
- Ongoing support and assurance of quality of care.
Exceptional Care. Exceptional equipment.
At MRG, we encourage all oxygen clients to be as mobile and active as possible with the help of a suitable portable oxygen equipment. The portable equipment can be either a Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) or Oxygen Cylinders. MRG’s preference is for a POC due to its many advantages over cylinders.